7 Foods you must avoid before bedtime
7 Foods To Never Eat Before Bedtime
Hunger before bedtime is common especially when you are used to staying up late. The craving to eat something before going to bed makes a person consume anything that is visible in his sight. Bedtime hunger is not wrong, but there certainly are foods that shouldn't be consumed before going to sleep as they can create health issues. Strictly avoid these 7 foods before going to bed. 1. Dairy fat - Having calorie rich cheese or butter for dinner or even before bedtime ensures that your digestive system is going to have a hard time at the night, thus disrupting your sleep.
2. Caffeine - Caffeine from the coffee doesn't let you sleep. It is used to kick our sleepiness so it should never be consumed before bedtime.
3. Spiced/Oily foods- Spices cause acidity and gastric problems whereas, oils lead to indigestion, ensuring incomplete and disturbed sleep.
4. Beans- Beans before bed simply fastens the process of flatulence! Avoid it to have a trouble free night.
5. Sugars- Sugars give you instant energy. That’s exactly what you don’t need before a good night’s sleep so avoid it before bedtime.
6. Aerated drinks- These drinks have acidic content with a lot of sugar and caffeine. Drinking them can destroy you sleep for the whole night so keeping it for the day is wiser!
7. Alcohol- Alcohol makes you drowsy and in a way bogs you down. But that’s really not the kind of sleep you’d like to have. Avoid alcohol to invite the perfect sleep!
If you found this article helpful, share it with your loved ones.